[racket-dev] package-system update

From: Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado (iam at juanfra.info)
Date: Sat Jul 13 20:54:06 EDT 2013

On 07/13/13 20:56, Matthew Flatt wrote:
[...]
> ** Downloading release installers from PLT
>
> The "www.racket-lang.org" site's big blue button will provide the same
> installers that it does now, at least by default. That is, the content
> provided by the installer --- DrRacket, teaching languages, etc. ---
> will be pretty much the same as now.

Will be also available a big tarball with the source and all batteries
included, like the actual "unix source"?. Will be possible to compile a
full distro of racket with the usual "configure && make && make install"?

[...]
>  From Here to There
>
> The snapshot site
>
>     http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/snapshots/

(Now I understand that you said me about 5.3.900 in the bug of raco pkg,
I was confusing the development version with an old X.Y.Z.900 release :) )

Posted on the dev mailing list.