[racket-dev] Planet and Packages (was Re: PLaneT(2): Single vs multi-collection packages)

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 5 12:05:02 EDT 2013

Just my $0.01: it seems to me that the direction we're headed with the pkg
system would make a great platform for exploring all kinds of practical
security issues surrounding code and distribution (building a very nice
research program, I mean). We already have good sandboxing facilities and
this lets us explore how to best set those up and how to build web-of-trust
type stuff on top of that.

Robby