[racket-dev] Racket learning page videos

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 14:13:50 EST 2013

Cool!
As I hesitate to edit myself, and since I don't see any "Discussion" page
like on Wikipedia, I'll say it here:
I think it would be better to reorganize the videos from friendlier to more
technical, e.g.:
Tutorials and Demos
Talks
Interviews
Research talks
More

I can of course edit it myself if any PLT member agrees with this.

Laurent