[racket-dev] Fwd: Bug in creating executables from DrRacket

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 26 11:48:59 EST 2013

This is a great one! It demonstrates why you should never believe eq? when
it returns #f. I had been using an eq? test to see if some language was in
a "allowed to create executables" list. But the language was passing thru
TR, which means it acquired a contract, which means it wasn't eq? anymore.
So the test was failing incorrectly.

I've pushed a fix.

Thanks,
Robby