[racket-dev] no-cache the default web-server index.html

From: David Vanderson (david.vanderson at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 00:18:57 EST 2013

Tiny request - could we add:

to the <head> of the default web-server index.html page?

I started toying with serve/servlet, and was caught for a bit by:
- first using #:servlet-path "/foo", seeing my servlet page
- change the url in the popup browser to "/", see default page
- close browser, change servlet to using #:servlet-regexp #rx""
- the popup browser still shows the default page

The browser (at least Firefox on Linux) is caching that page, and it'd
be nice for new users not to stumble and have to do a manual refresh.

Thanks,
Dave

Posted on the dev mailing list.