[racket-dev] small GTK problem in 5.3..1.900

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 04:55:24 EST 2013

After re-reading the docs about `on-demand-callback' in `menu%', I now see
that Unity handles things in a weird way, so Unity is quite probably the
source of the problem here.
I've modified the script menu so that it does not use `on-demand-callback'
anymore (which forces the user to click on "Reload" once in a while, oh my
;) ).
Now at least it does not flicker anymore, but just FYI, the warning message
still appears each time the menu is re-created.
The problem apparently comes from the `(send a-menu-item delete)' call
(called prior to re-creating the whole menu).

This problem now has low priority for me.
Laurent