[racket-dev] Racket sources getting mysteriously out of sync

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 17 15:36:08 EST 2013

You could try to see if it goes away when you don't set PLTCOMPILEDROOTS.
If you look in cm, you'll see some code that pre-dates logging that, under
some situations, prints out logging information. You could do some hack to
turn that on (or, even better change it to use logging) and see if that
turns anything up.

Robby