[racket-dev] Search in manuals

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 10:10:56 EST 2013

For quick and repeated access, you can even create a bookmarklet by placing
the following in a bookmark's URL:

javascript:q = "" + (window.getSelection ? window.getSelection() :
document.getSelection ? document.getSelection() :
document.selection.createRange().text); if (!q) q = prompt("Search Racket
docs", ""); if (q!=null) window.open("
http://www.google.com/search?&q=site:docs.racket-lang.org+" +
escape(q).replace(/ /g, "+")); void 0

If some text is selected in the browser when you click on the bookmarklet
(left-click only), it searches for it, otherwise it asks for query terms,
and shows the results in a new window/tab.

Laurent