[racket-dev] Need a good way to fix location on cfg-parser

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Tue Jan 8 16:46:28 EST 2013

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Danny Yoo <dyoo at hashcollision.org> wrote:
> I've caught a bug with regards to the source locations constructed by
> cfg-parser, but I don't know quite what the right patch is.  I do know
> what the _wrong_ patch is, so maybe that will help?  :)

Ok, I needed to do a bit more work to produce better locations: the
parser now also keeps track of the last consumed token, which allows
it to use the right token when computing end-pos.  The change is large
enough that I'd like someone else's eyes on it to make sure it's sane
before I merge it in.

   https://github.com/dyoo/racket/commit/e92e51bfa2444b85b99c0c81b6b4c4346d6a88a9

Posted on the dev mailing list.