[racket-dev] Motivation for polymorphic opaque types

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 6 15:13:09 EST 2013

I wouldn't say you'd do it for cons cells (they are special in the
runtime). This is for structs that are declared in TR. You would add the
field everywhere (or places where the programmer asks only).

The boundaries have the information; that's how the contracts got inserted
in the first place.

Robby