[racket-dev] help with our mac os x installer?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 6 14:49:45 EST 2013

Does anyone have expertise or interest to help us figure out how to do a
better job with the mac os x packaging for Racket?

It sure would be great if we had an alias to /Applications and a nice "drag
this there" image on the background of the .dmg like all the other mac
installers do ....

The one constraint: the result has to be scriptable. That is, we should be
able to take some build and run some script to get a .dmg with the nice
setup. (Currently we have a script that makes a .dmg, but with the ugly
setup, as I'm sure you've all seen.)

tia,
Robby