[racket-dev] , en and enter! sometimes do nothing, and it's changing over releases?

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 17:43:18 EST 2013

Yes, the Geiser server is meta to the target namespace and evals the sent
form in target namespace.

racket/enter.rkt does inject

;; Injecting racket/enter into the namespace to allow entering another
module
 (unless (memq '#:dont-re-require-enter flags)
 (namespace-require 'racket/enter)))

And I agree tooling such as Geiser, xrepl should be meta to entered
namespace(s).