[racket-dev] , en and enter! sometimes do nothing, and it's changing over releases?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 14:36:55 EST 2013

Thank you, Matthew.

Unfortunately even with that (I just rebuilt from HEAD), I'm
experiencing an issue.

Given:

1. https://github.com/greghendershott/rackjure installed as a collection.

2. A hello.rkt that's simply:

    #lang rackjure
    "hi"

Then issuing repeated `(enter! "hello.rkt")` has the following results:

1st time:

; module->namespace: module not instantiated in the current namespace
;   name: #<resolved-module-path:"/Users/greg/src/scheme/misc/hello.rkt">
;   context...:
;    /Users/greg/src/plt/racket/collects/racket/enter.rkt:33:0: do-enter!
;    /Users/greg/src/plt/racket/collects/xrepl/xrepl.rkt:1342:0
;    /Users/greg/src/plt/racket/collects/racket/private/misc.rkt:87:7

2nd time: Evaluates and displays "hi".

3rd and subsequent times: Does nothing (does not display "hi", just
shows the prompt again).

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong in my #lang but it's not clear to me
what? (BTW, this is my first ever #lang. When I've experienced "enter!
does nothing" in the past it's been with #lang racket. I just don't
have a reliable recipe for that at the moment.)