[racket-dev] , en and enter! sometimes do nothing, and it's changing over releases?

From: Ray Racine (ray.racine at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 09:33:01 EST 2013

That aligns with the Geiser comment.  I'd gotten to the point where I was
questioning the utility of having a custom enter-load/use-compiled as
opposed create a base namespace, dynamic-require, module->namespace,
current-namespace switch.  Simpler, leverages existing functionality, far
more robust to load changes in the api down the road, and down the
road compilation manager improvements.

Even before the current breakage, when using Geiser at fairly frequent
intervals I had to kill the REPL and restart as the incremental enter/load
seemed to get confused.  That particular issue could have been in Geiser
however and not necessarily in racket/enter.