[racket-dev] , en and enter! sometimes do nothing, and it's changing over releases?

From: Greg Hendershott (greghendershott at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 9 13:39:17 EST 2013

I'm trying to look into it myself, even though it's over my head. On
the bright side it's a chance for me to learn more about how things
like modules and namespaces work, below the surface.

Also I'm starting to look at DrRacket source, because its F5/Run is
reliable. Is that because it's using `enter!` differently, or not
using it at all?  And how if at all does it differ in other respects
to what things like XREPL and Geiser do?

This whole subject area has been a bit confusing for me, so,
opportunity to learn more. Having said that, this is something that
probably ought to "just work", and it does seem like there is some bug
at the moment.