[racket-dev] raco pkg and github

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 1 08:23:06 EST 2013

I had originally tried to do that, but Github wasn't providing tar
balls for anything other than branch HEADs and tags. I'm surprised
that it works for you and not for me. Am I just crazy or did you set
something on your repository to make it work?

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay