[racket-dev] Test errors on scribble/reader.rkt

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at cs.indiana.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 19 09:32:22 EST 2013

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

>> Is there an easy way to know if some tests are enabled in DrDr?
>
> Currently, the configuration is in
>
>  pkgs/plt-services/meta/props
>
> but we need to move that information into individual collections (via
> "info.rkt" files, maybe).

Perhaps easier than trying to read that file is just looking at DrDr
itself. For example, here's the reader.rkt file, from a few days ago:

    http://drdr.racket-lang.org/27930/pkgs/scribble-pkgs/scribble-test/tests/scribble/reader.rkt

You can see that it was run with `raco test`, which doesn't actually
test anything on that file.

And here's the main.rkt file, which is what Matthew enabled. Then:

    http://drdr.racket-lang.org/27930/pkgs/scribble-pkgs/scribble-test/tests/scribble/main.rkt

Now:

    http://drdr.racket-lang.org/27959/pkgs/scribble-pkgs/scribble-test/tests/scribble/main.rkt

It turns out that the `reader.rkt` file is still not being tested on
its own, but the whole set of tests is now run via `main.rkt`.

Sam

Posted on the dev mailing list.