[racket-dev] Pre-Release Checklist for v6.0, corrected url

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 17 19:50:22 EST 2013

That commit fixes problems that affect the new contract implementation,
but since the new contract implementation is not in the release branch,
I think the commit should be reverted on the release branch.

I have a repair in the works for the development branch, but it's not
simple.

At Tue, 17 Dec 2013 12:28:34 -0600, Robby Findler wrote:
> It looks like reverting commit 5bae9773aaa2d68c71240b8d7b0b58f43fb21342
> makes the test cases pass in the webserver. (I did this on the release
> branch.)
>
> So we still want that small example, but now perhaps we know where to look
> more accurately for fixes.
>
> Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.