[racket-dev] Test errors on scribble/reader.rkt

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 14 09:47:46 EST 2013

Hi,

After a fresh `git pull --ff-only` followed by `make`, I have 9 errors when
running `raco test .` in scribble-test/tests/scribble/ like:

reader.rkt:935:22: test failure
  bad result in
      @foo{ - at error-> #rx":1:0: missing closing `}'$"

  results:
    ("missing closing `}'") != (#rx":1:0: missing closing `}'$")

[...]
Looks like the location information is not included (anymore?) in the error
message.
Did I forget to rebuild something or do something, or is it not just me?
(Note: some external packages did not build correctly, like an old
cce-scheme, but that's not related, is it?)

Laurent