[racket-dev] Racket 6 (git branch release), configure options and dependencies

From: Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado (iam at juanfra.info)
Date: Sun Dec 1 22:52:16 EST 2013

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 2:25 AM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> Not that you need more to do, I'm sure :), but the builds from the
> release branch (or just checking it out yourself if that's easier)
> are probably pretty close to the final release from the perspective
> of dependencies and OS packaging issues. And that turns out to be
> wrong, we'd probably be better positioned to fix it before the
> release goes out....

I'll wait to the release because I know racket 6 works without problems
on amd64/i386 and I want to include the update of the package in the
next release of OpenBSD for these platforms. Add more platforms require
time and a lot of tests (from me and other people).

Meanwhile, I'm working on the update to racket 6 for amd64/i386 :)
(that's also the reason for my questions)