[racket-dev] Module Browser not a plugin/tool

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 31 18:32:27 EDT 2013

I'm not sure the module browser was before the plugin api, but probably it
wasn't. I think all three of those could be tools, but it is an accident of
history (and of who implemented them...) that they aren't. Probably they
should be. We might even save some startup time by disabling the module
browser.

Robby