[racket-dev] snapshots missing Win 32 bit

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 30 07:52:50 EDT 2013

There have been multiple little problems, such as me breaking the
Windows build a couple of days ago (Ryan fixed it), the Windows VM used
for the Utah snapshot got into some bad state and had to be rebooted.
I'm working on the latest problem.

Meanwhile, if you need a new build (as opposed to just alerting us
about the problem), there's a Minimal Racket build for 32-bit Windows
at both sites. You could download that and then

 raco pkg install -i main-distribution