[racket-dev] Fishy directory rename

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Aug 14 21:02:15 EDT 2013

Trying to sort out some apparent mess in the props, I ran into this
possibly bad rename:

    pkgs/htdp-pkgs/htdp-lib/2htdp/utest
    -->
    pkgs/htdp-pkgs/htdp-test/2htdp/utest

Before the move, the "utest" directory was not considered a test by
the old distribution rules (since it wasn't in a "tests" directory),
and after the move it is in a *-test package and therefore probably
considered as tests that wouldn't be packaged in the release.

I *think* that it's wrong, because I vaguely remember Matthias saying
that he wants "utest" in the distribution, but I'm not sure.

[The more disturbing point is that dealing with two of these paths and
comparing it with the old paths made this thing ridiculously difficult
to notice.]