[racket-dev] seeing compile-time error for Whalesong on HEAD

From: Eric Dobson (eric.n.dobson at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 29 20:20:18 EDT 2013

I submitted a commit on Thursday which changed the contract generation
code, to introduce the buggy behavior. So thats why there wasn't an
error until now. It should be during module compilation where the
error is raised, so that should narrow it down. I'll try to take a
look tonight if you cannot get a small testcase.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Danny Yoo <dyoo at hashcollision.org> wrote:
> Yeah, I want to reduce this to a test case, but I haven't been able to
> figure out yet what part of Whalesong is tickling this one.  I'm also
> a bit confused, as this part of the code hasn't been touched in
> months, and so I would have expected the error to show up much sooner.
>  Unfortunately, I don't have time today to git bisect to find out at
> what point this got exposed.

Posted on the dev mailing list.