[racket-dev] Short-circuiting comprehensions

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 14 10:09:52 EDT 2012

I would like the for/... comprehension macros to have #:while and #:until
clauses similar to the #:when and #:unless clauses.  I often find I want to
short-circuit the sequence at some point, but there is no elegant way to do
it.  I could probably write sequence-while and sequence-until, but I don't
want to move this condition into the sequence any more than I want to write
sequence-filter instead of #:when or #:unless.

Has this been brought up before?  I can't recall.  Does anyone else run
into the same issue?

Carl Eastlund