From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 29 16:41:20 EDT 2012

This commit marks a few files that have intermittent failures as
randomly failing, and possibly-more-controversially, removes the
annotation from some genuinely random tests.  These tests, such as the
random test for places, consistently succeed.  Therefore, I think that
if DrDr finds a problem in this test when someone makes a push, it's
much more likely that the push is the cause of the error, and so they
should get the notification.  If the maintainers of the relevant file
disagree with this decision for any of the below files, I'll change it
back:

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 4:36 PM,  <samth at racket-lang.org> wrote:
> 9773d89 Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at racket-lang.org> 2012-10-29 16:34
> :
> | Clean up `drdr:random` props.
> :
>   M collects/meta/props | 15 +++++++--------

-"collects/tests/racket/place-chan-rand.rkt" responsible (tewk) drdr:random #t
-"collects/tests/compiler/zo-test.rkt" drdr:command-line (racket *
"-I" "-S" "-t" "60" "-v" "-R") drdr:random #t
-"collects/redex/examples/delim-cont/randomized-tests-test.rkt"
drdr:timeout 240 drdr:random #t
-"collects/redex/examples/delim-cont/randomized-tests.rkt"
drdr:command-line (racket * "--rules" "2250" "--size" "3")
drdr:timeout 240 drdr:random #t

--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu