[racket-dev] 'case' using equal?

From: Jon Zeppieri (zeppieri at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 25 19:49:53 EST 2012

Not in any systematic way, no. When I first implemented the
triple-dispatch case, I did look through the racket sources to see how
case was actually used there. It turned out that almost all of the
uses were small, simple, and, for lack of a better word, monomorphic.

Looking back at the users thread, I see what you mean. I'll create a
branch that will do what you suggest: evaluate the expression both
ways, compare, and complain if the results differ.