[racket-dev] Closing pull requests

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Nov 24 20:48:04 EST 2012

On Sunday, Neil Toronto wrote:
> How do I close pull requests made to the plt/racket repo on GitHub?
> Am I authorized to do that in the first place?

You can't.  The reason for this is that our github repo is just a
mirror, and they don't have a way to let people edit issues and pull
requests while forbidding them to push commits to the repo.  (And if
you do push something to the repo by mistake you'll probably kill the
mirroring from our main repo if GH will reject the new pushes, or your
changes will be lost if it will accept these pushes.)

This was at least the case when I asked them about it a few months
ago, and I don't think that they did anything new there.