From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 22 14:25:03 EST 2012

If it doesn't match what wikipedia (or some other authority) calls
red-black trees, then probably it is best to give it a different name,
but if the positional thing can be ignored and you pretty much get a
red black tree, then I think data/red-black is probably a good name.

I don't mind if you want to wait and make sure that it actually works
for the intended application before moving it. Once we release with it
in data/<something>, then we should probably refrain from moving it.
But in other private/ places, we can feel more free to change things.

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Danny Yoo <dyoo at racket-lang.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Robby Findler <robby at eecs.northwestern.edu>
> wrote:
>>
>> Yes, I think that's the eventual plan.
>>

> Ok, I've added documentation.  Is red-black.rkt something that I should move
> into the data collection now, or should I wait?  I was also going to change
> the name of the module to "positional-red-black.rkt", since it has a
> position-centric view of the world.
>

> Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted on the dev mailing list.