[racket-dev] Math library pushed

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 16 14:44:55 EST 2012

I'm seeing two build problems on Mac OS X:

 * No "libmpfr.dylib"

   This looks like a problem with `math/private/matrix/matrix-sequences'
   importing `math/matrix' at too many phases. Removing the `for-syntax'
   and `for-template' imports let me get past this one.

   (I won't be able to run `math' libraries without "libmpfr.dylib",
   but I should be able to compile them.)

 * require: unknown module
    module name: #<resolved-module-path:(submod
    "/Users/mflatt/proj/plt/collects/math/special-functions.rkt" typed-module5)>

   So far, this one looks like a problem with finding a submodule in a
   ".zo" file --- that is, a bug that I will have to track down and
   fix.