[racket-dev] Planet 2 Beta Release

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hashcollision.org)
Date: Thu Nov 8 12:30:16 EST 2012

On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:12 AM, Neil Toronto <neil.toronto at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 11/08/2012 06:16 AM, Jay McCarthy wrote:
>
>> Now that the 5.3.1 release is finished, I've just pushed the beta
>> release of Planet 2 to the Racket core.
>>

> I just read the docs. This is friggin' awesome.

Quick comment: the install instructions should not be shown with hover.
 Here's why: I view the page for a package.  Cool, new package.  Let me
open up DrRacket.  Oh, wait, my window focus isn't over that link anymore,
so I can't see the install instructions.  :)

What about putting the install instructions in the right margin, similar to
a margin-note?