[racket-dev] Revision to the Language Dialog

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 6 13:14:34 EST 2012

Well, I can't say that I'm excited about the prospect of going back to
that dialog. My goal is to move towards no language dialog at all
eventually and that change would not be a step in that direction.

While we wait for others' opinions, I've pushed something that makes
the ellipsis clickable, at least.