[racket-dev] Revision to the Language Dialog

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 5 22:14:57 EST 2012

I second Sam's suggestions.

-- I would use "The Racket Language" for the first line of the first item
	then I would have in blue "Use #lang to Specify the Desired Dialect"
	then I would list some candidates, possible as radio buttons
	* racket/base (for scripting)
	* racket (for programming)
	* slideshow (for academicing)
	* typed/racket (for power users)
	* others (specified manually by programmer)

I agree with Robby that *SLs probably have to reject (module ...) expressions
EXCEPT that I don't see how they can get hold of the information that the
programmer wrote down (other than guessing from the second position in
the module expression but that sounds bad).