[racket-dev] Code micro-level organization

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 31 16:54:09 EDT 2012

I was clapping through the majority of your email.

I want define* so bad.

I use compose and curry a lot (even though I know their performance
problems) because it don't have to name things.

I like the idea of the -> thing with the down and up arrows. I see a
value in both arrows. I also like Jon's suggestion of a 'last' id...
although I'd also want <0> through <n> or something to refer to so
many spots back.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>