[racket-dev] Potential search improvement

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue May 29 07:38:21 EDT 2012

Eli Barzilay wrote at 05/29/2012 07:17 AM:
> I have made a possibly useful improvement to the JS search code.
> It's not pushed, yet, but I dropped the revised JS code on the
> pre-built pages so you can try it out here:
>
>    http://pre.racket-lang.org/docs/html/search/

[...]

Eli, looks like a noticeable improvement over 5.2.1 search to me so
far.  Thank you for working on this.

Here's a small quirk on "pre": searching for "scribble" doesn't get the
Scribble manual as the first hit, but the incremental search as you're
typing gets you the Scribble manual as the first hit for "scri" through
"scribbl".

Neil V.

Posted on the dev mailing list.