From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Mar 30 10:28:32 EDT 2012

11 hours ago, robby at racket-lang.org wrote:
> 5c7a299 Robby Findler <robby at racket-lang.org> 2012-03-29 22:11
> :
> | make DrRacket run test submodules (in the module language) by default.
> | Add an option in the language dialog to disable that behavior

It's cute that it's running `main' and `test' -- but I can see uses
for disabling either, or wanting to run something else.  Maybe turn it
from an option to control running `test' to a field with names of
submodules that should be run instead?

(Even cuter would be to add some dropdown menu with checkboxes for
each of the submodules that are found in the current definitions.)