[racket-dev] Migrating the bug database to GitHub

From: Michael W (mwilber at uccs.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 16 19:20:06 EDT 2012

For what it's worth, github-flavored markdown (used in issues and
pull requests) does let you embed inline images and
syntax-highlighted source code, written like this:

![Alt text](http://imgur.com/.....jpg)

````scheme
(lambda (foo)
  ;; scheme source here
  ...)
````

You can see an example in this really old pull request:
https://github.com/plt/racket/pull/68

So yes, there's no attachments, but we don't lose the ability to
add inline images and source code at least.

See also: http://github.github.com/github-flavored-markdown/

--
Take care,
    _mike