[racket-dev] Submodules & dependencies

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 11 17:03:34 EDT 2012

I agree with your point #1 heartily.

I don't follow point #2. Do you mean that currently by having two
files the tests can depend on things that the code does not (for
purposes of distribution, etc) and having those tests embedded in the
files increases the cross-collection dependencies as well as
increasing compilation time? I suppose that is true, but I don't know
how severe it is and I value having the tests.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay