[racket-dev] The Clark XML tests & licensing

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 8 12:36:57 EST 2012

We have a `file/zip' library for creating ".zip" files, but we need a
`file/unzip' library. It should be fairly easy to implement in terms of
`inflate'. Maybe there's an implementation on Planet already?

Also, there's a limited `unzip' in "scribble/lncs/lang.rkt", because I
needed it to automatically download and unpack the LNCS style file.
That's possibly a useful starting point, if no other is available.