[racket-dev] Writing tests for contracts outside of racket/contract

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 27 01:09:42 EDT 2012

The contract-test.rktl file has evolved over a long time and needs to
be rewritten in a module and split up into pieces. If you wanted to
take that on, that'd be great! Otherwise, probably the right thing is
to start a new file (as the way it is set up is overly complicated,
compared to what we'd need to use in this day and age).

Robby