[racket-dev] Hyperbolic functions

From: Neil Toronto (neil.toronto at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 15:35:27 EDT 2012

On 06/26/2012 08:04 AM, Jens Axel Søgaard wrote:
> Just in case: They are available in the Science Collection:

They are - Doug's done good work. I'd convert those to TR, check TR's
optimizations, and harden them if they need it (especially near 0.0 and
+/-inf.0). Also, I have a few not in Doug's collection, and they're
already written in TR.

On 06/26/2012 07:50 AM, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

 > I'd love to see math as a TR library. Does it have to be in racket/ ?

How about math/trigonometry, math/special, math/random,
math/distribution, and so on? If you (require math), you'd get them all.

Neil ⊥

Posted on the dev mailing list.