From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 25 19:34:37 EDT 2012

The largest part of my commit today concerns a re-organization of
the documentation for lang/htdp* functions. In the past we lived with
lists of strings that were eventually turned into a quasi-defproc.

I have scribblized the docs BUT this means having one set of defprocs
kind of abstracted over where they should appear. Sadly defproc isn't
made for this -- yet. Matthew said he'd repair it sometime soon so I
went ahead and pushed. You should see Warnings (about multiple keys)
but nothing else.

-- Matthias

On Jun 25, 2012, at 7:15 PM, matthias at racket-lang.org wrote:

> matthias has updated `master' from 94f1cb2127 to 4aefb18cab.
>  http://git.racket-lang.org/plt/94f1cb2127..4aefb18cab
>
> =====[ 12 Commits ]=====================================================
> Directory summary:
>  78.6% collects/lang/private/
>  16.4% collects/lang/
>   4.8% collects/
>
> 5fbb660 Matthias Felleisen <matthias at racket-lang.org> 2012-06-24 17:40
> :
> | first stage in documentation reorg
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> 8d02bc8 Matthias Felleisen <matthias at racket-lang.org> 2012-06-24 17:41
> :
> | first stage in documentation reorg (step 2)
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> ee82103 Matthias Felleisen <matthias at racket-lang.org> 2012-06-24 17:42
> :
> | first stage in documentation reorg (final step)
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> 68f16f7 Matthias Felleisen <matthias at racket-lang.org> 2012-06-24 21:10
> :
> | fixed bug in render-sections
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> 5437708 Matthias Felleisen <matthias at racket-lang.org> 2012-06-24 21:12
> :
> | switched documentation style to mine (stage 1)
> ~~~~~~~~~~
>
> b5b918c Matthias Felleisen <matthias at racket-lang.org> 2012-06-25 13:06
> :
> | restored object-name tests for the new doc system
>
> 5ea11fc Matthias Felleisen <matthias at racket-lang.org> 2012-06-25 19:11
> :
> | fixed up docs to use new system; retested
>
> 4aefb18 Matthias Felleisen <matthias at racket-lang.org> 2012-06-25 19:12
> :
> | fixed bug in provide and scribble (end of stage 1)

Posted on the dev mailing list.