From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Wed Jun 20 13:06:07 EDT 2012

On Jun 20, 2012, at 9:10 AM, Eli Barzilay wrote:

> Just now, Jon Rafkind wrote:
>> This push resulted in the following failure (drdr will tell you the
>> same thing in a few minutes probably).
>>
>> raco setup: error: during making for stepper/private
>> raco setup:   expand: unbound identifier in module
>> raco setup:     in: stepper-syntax-property
>> raco setup:     source:
>> raco setup:      xml-box.rkt:20:11
>
> It killed the nightly build too.
>
> Re drdr: it's not too useful at the moment, due to a change I did to
> the props file (not the properties, just the code).  Fortunately, the
> failure bugged only the current list of nobodies (Sam, Jay, and me).
> My recent push should get it to working state again.

Yep, fixed this in #24872. I shouldn't admit this, but I'm happy that's the extent of the damage (seen thus far); I removed a bunch of references to the stepper collection entirely (from things like lang, deinprogramm, 2htdp) and I'm surprised there was as much apparently dead code as I found.

Thanks again,

John