[racket-dev] Comments and DrRacket

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 04:31:54 EDT 2012

Hi Harry,

This would be a nice feature indeed.
Note that you can use code folding for that purpose, but I personally don't
like it because it makes the saved source code non-textual.

One related proposal that I made earlier is to have a multi-view document,
where you could select Source, Source + Tests, Tests only, and then maybe
same for comments, etc. though maybe you'd like partial hiding of the
comments.

It's unlikely that PLT is going to implement that any time soon, so it's
more in our hands I guess (though it's unlikely that I'll do that anytime
soon either).
Laurent