[racket-dev] problem with local-expand and module-begin

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 13 02:31:12 EDT 2012

I'm trying to use the new behavior of `local-expand` to handle
submodules in Typed Racket.  However, I can't get the stop list to
work the way I thought it would.  In particular, this expression:

    (local-expand #'(#%plain-module-begin forms ...) 'module-begin
(list #'module*))

doesn't stop on occurrences of `module*` inside `forms ...`, or
anything else for that matter.  Even if I add other identifiers to the
stop list, nothing happens.  You can see this behavior in the attached
test program.  If I use `#false` for the stop list, I do get the
expected behavior, but not for any actual list.

Am I doing something foolish, or is there a problem here?
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu