[racket-dev] DrDr - previous/next change buttons

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Mon Jul 30 19:57:19 EDT 2012

On Jul 30, 2012, at 5:42 PM, Jay McCarthy wrote:

> DrDr now has green buttons to go between times the file's output has
> changed. Hopefully this will help you find problematic commits easier.

Here's what I think is a super-minor request. When I view the diff of two DrDr outputs; say:

http://drdr.racket-lang.org/diff/25068/25067/collects/tests/stepper/automatic-tests.rkt

I see the new one on the left, and the old one on the right, which is a bit confusing to me. Perhaps what I'm really asking is that the link on the page

http://drdr.racket-lang.org/25068/collects/tests/stepper/automatic-tests.rkt

link to

http://drdr.racket-lang.org/diff/25067/25068/collects/tests/stepper/automatic-tests.rkt

instead (that is, with the old one appearing first in the URL).

John