[racket-dev] potentially renaming /usr/bin/planet to /usr/bin/planet-racket in Debian

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 16:48:21 EDT 2012

The Racket core distribution has already started deprecating the
'planet' command in favour of going through the 'raco' command and the
'planet' subcommand:

raco planet ...

rather than

planet ...

The current documentation does not refer to the 'planet' command at all.

If users are still using it, then an alias would be sufficient, since
it is unlikely that programs (certainly none in the Racket
distribution) call 'planet' directly.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>