[racket-dev] props script

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 20 08:49:48 EDT 2012

Just to clarify: the props script is now useless to as a mechanism for
actually setting properties, since the output is always the below, no
matter of the arguments.

And I think that deleting my "DrRacket.app" and ".DS_Store" files is
probably not the way to go to get a working props script.

Robby

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 7:16 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> Does anyone know what this means from the props script?
>
> [robby at yanpu] ~/git/plt/collects/meta$ ./props
> Root: /Users/robby/git/plt/...
>   .DS_Store: no responsible
>   DrRacket.app: no responsible
>   GRacket.app: no responsible
>   PLT Games.app: no responsible
>   Racket Documentation.app: no responsible
>   Search Magic.app: no responsible
>   Set Fonts.app: no responsible
>   SirMail.app: no responsible
>   Slideshow.app: no responsible
>   Stopwatch.app: no responsible
>   Webcam.app: no responsible
>   collects/.DS_Store: no responsible
>   collects/combinator-parser: no responsible
>   collects/guibuilder: no responsible
>   collects/srpersist: no responsible
>   collects/tex2page: no responsible
>   collects/waterworld: no responsible
>   collects/tests/aligned-pasteboard: no responsible
>   collects/tests/plot: no responsible
>   collects/tests/typed-scheme: no responsible
> props: 20 path errors
> [robby at yanpu] ~/git/plt/collects/meta$

Posted on the dev mailing list.