From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 18 09:28:55 EDT 2012

In addition to making a GUI program, eg:

#lang racket/gui
(send (new frame% [label ""][width 100]) show #t)

Into an executable and using raco exe to create an executable, you
could also test doing that inside DrRacket (the Create Executable menu
item when you are in the module language has several options to try).

Also, run plt/collects/tests/drracket/teaching-lang-executable-creation.rkt.

Robby