[racket-dev] Possible promotional poster (with apologies to Matthias)

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 18 11:10:40 EST 2012

How about:

  Not enough languages in your life?
  Download Racket and add a few hundred more.

We could go the self-deprecating route:

  Not enough parens in your life?
  (((Download Racket)))

Or the aggressive route:

  Tired of small, beautiful languages?
  Download Racket and get something done.

Or maybe obscure:

  Can't figure out where to put the gensyms?
  Download Racket and be hygenic.

I'm sure there are more we could come up with.

Robby